A design consultant and a freelancer, with expertise in designing products for different industries like kitchen appliances, medical design, lighting and bath furniture, consumer products, UI & UX design, product visualization and graphic design. I help companies develop highly innovative solutions in more design phases, supporting the projects from conception to prototyping until mass production. I graduated in industrial design at IUAV University of Venice getting the master's degree in 2012.
- 2017, design consultant for Command Scape, Florida
- 2015/2016, employed as 3D Artist at Dassault Systemes 3DExcite in Munich, producing animations and CGI content for the web configurators of Opel.
- 2015, design consultant for Faber, designing "Talika", the world´s first innovative vertical kitchen hood.
- 2013/2015, he settled in Munich and started collaborating with f/p design studio for about two years with the focus on product design.
- 2012/2013, consultant for RISE and Benincà companies to produce CGI pictures and graphic design for advertising.
- 2009, contributor for several years on international photography websites like istockphoto, freedigitalphotos and shutterstock, with lifestyle landscapes and conceptual pictures.
- 2008/2009, employed at SI Design studio based in Padova where he designed office furniture.
Events and Awards
2017_Talika, the vertical hood designed for Faber wins the "Red Dot Design Award", Germany.
2017_his design Flat (NFC reader + key fob, for a door locking system) wins the1st Prize at the International Competition "Unlock Creativity" launched by the Comand Scape Inc. company (Florida USA).
2016_Talika, the vertical hood designed for Faber wins the "grandesignEtico International Award", Milan.
2016_Talika, his design for Faber has been exhibited at Salone del Mobile, Milan.
2012_at the international contest "James Dyson Award" his project Radiant Disk has been selected as best 10 italian finalists.
2012_Spiralis (university project) has been exhibited at InterAction, Italian Cultural Institut, Munich.